ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Training and Education: New Strategies For New TimesMuch has changed this year, but one thing that remains the same is the need for training and ongoing education. Our task as physicians is to stay up to date and learn and collaborate to deliver the best patient care, and using our phones, tablets and personal computers we can do all that.
- New CPT Codes For COVID-19 PHE ReleasedOn Sept. 8, the American Medical Association (AMA) rapidly released two new CPT codes related to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE), effective immediately. The new codes are as follows:
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (9/24/20)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ACC, Novartis to Collaborate on Optimizing HF CareThe ACC will be collaborating with Novartis on TRANSFORM HFrEF, a national study that will examine a redesigned outpatient experience to improve guideline-directed medical therapy (GDMT) and outcomes for millions of patients with heart failure (HF).
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of September 21)This week's View covers an article about how strategic changes in recipient and donor selection impact center-level heart transplant outcomes, key points to remember from an American Heart Association Scientific Statement on drug-induced arrhythmias, and an article about whether certain biomarkers improve prognostication in patients hospitalized with coronavirus disease 2019.