ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Adults with Congenital Heart DiseaseCOVID-19 has had a devastating global impact, with over 110 million persons infected and 2.4 million deaths to date.
- Management of Neonates With Tetralogy of FallotWhat are the differences in outcomes between a strategy of staged repair (SR) (initial palliation [IP] and subsequent complete repair [CR]) as compared with primary repair (PR) for infants with symptomatic tetralogy of Fallot (sTOF)?
- Coronary Tortuosity and PCI OutcomesDoes coronary artery tortuosity impact clinical outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)?
- IL-1 Trap Rilonacept for Recurrent Pericarditis: RHAPSODY StudyRecurrent pericarditis is a chronic and debilitating condition, characterized by relapsing and remitting pericardial inflammation.
- Practicing Mindfulness: Tools to Decrease Stress for Patients With PH and CaregiversPatients with PH experience high psychological distress, symptom burden, and low quality of life,4 which is exacerbated by the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.