ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Pericardial Involvement in College Student Athletes: A Wake-Up CallPericarditis is defined as the inflammation of the pericardial layers of the heart and is the most common manifestation of pericardial disease.
- AntiCoagulaTIon cOroNavirusThe goal of the ACTION trial was to evaluate therapeutic anticoagulation compared with prophylactic anticoagulation among patients admitted with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection.
- Aortic Branch Aneurysms in Marfan SyndromeWhat is the prevalence and clinical significance of aortic branch aneurysms in patients with Marfan syndrome (MFS)?
- Present and Future of Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art review on current status and future prospects of transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR).
- Triglycerides and Residual Atherosclerosis RiskAre triglyceride (TG) levels associated with subclinical atherosclerosis and vascular inflammation in apparently healthy persons regardless of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C)?