ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from September 8-9, 2023 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://web.cvent.com/event/314c67f2-d26f-4ad9-bfd7-8011b1bd9dcb/summary
- ACCEL Lite: From JACC: Return-to-Play for Elite Athletes With Genetic Heart Diseases Predisposing to Sudden Cardiac DeathIn this interview, Katherine Martinez, and Matthew Martinez MD, FACC, discuss From JACC: Return-to-Play for Elite Athletes With Genetic Heart Diseases Predisposing to Sudden Cardiac Death.
- Review Looks at Training Pathways, Competencies For Critical Care CardiologyAs interest in training for critical care cardiology (CCC) continues to rise, a recent study found there is significant heterogeneity in current standardized CCC training paradigms for meeting training competencies and board certifications, reinforcing the unmet need to define competencies in the field, according to a study published Feb. 12 in JACC: Advances.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging Study of Zilebesiran in Patients With Mild-to-Moderate HypertensionThe goal of the KARDIA-1 trial was to evaluate zilebesiran compared with placebo among patients with hypertension. Zilebesiran is a subcutaneous injectable that targets hepatic angiotensinogen (AGT) synthesis by RNA interference.
- Lipoprotein(a), MACE, and Baseline Atherosclerotic CVD StatusWhat is the association between lipoprotein(a) [Lp(a)] and major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE) among patients with and without baseline atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD)?
- Mental Health Screening in Congenital Heart Disease: A Call For Inclusion as Standard of CareThe prevalence of depression and anxiety among adults with congenital heart disease (ACHD) is estimated to be similar to those with acquired cardiovascular disease when using structured clinical interviews.