ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
- Impact of Using Cardiac Biomarkers for Defining Pre-Heart FailureWhat is the impact and prognostic implication of including cardiac biomarkers as a part of the definition for Stage B heart failure (HF) in the new multisociety HF guideline?
- EMPA-KIDNEY Study Results: Empagliflozin Slows Progression of Chronic Kidney DiseaseSodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors have shown a wide range of benefits among those with cardiovascular (CV) disease, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Coronary Occlusion in Patients With Non-ST Elevation Cardiac ArrestWhat are the frequency, predictors, and clinical impact of acute coronary occlusion in hemodynamically stable and unstable out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) patients without ST-segment elevation?
- Guest Editorial | Teamed Up to Beat CVD: ACC and the World Heart FederationImagine a football pitch. At one end is the 2015 United Nations General Assembly, where Members adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. At the other end is our goal: to reach the ambitious target of reducing mortality from cardiovascular disease (CVD) by one third by 2030.
- Cover Story | Follow the Map: Navigating the Global Burden of Cardiovascular DiseaseNo matter what region of the globe, cardiovascular disease (CVD) remains the leading cause of death. Based on the most recent report from the multiyear Global Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases Collaboration between JACC, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), while some regions are seeing […]