ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Outcomes of Childhood-Onset Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyWhat are the characteristics and outcomes for patients with childhood-onset hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)?
- Mortality Among US Patients Hospitalized With SARS-CoV-2 InfectionWhat are the trends in in-hospital mortality among patients who tested positive for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)?
- POTUS Releases FY 2022 Budget ProposalPresident Biden released on April 9 an outline of his proposed priorities for fiscal year (FY) 2022 federal government spending, sending a requested budget to Congress for consideration. The budget prioritizes funding for public health, medical research, education, defense, environmental protections, and addressing social inequities.
- Inaugural JACC: Asia Editor's Page Outlines New Journal Mission and FocusIn the first-ever Editor's Page published in JACC: Asia, Jian'an Wang, MD, PhD, FACC, outlines the focus and mission of the first region-specific cardiovascular journal with original peer-reviewed content.
- The Association Between Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseNearly 7 million patients worldwide are affected by inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), with the United States leading all countries in disease prevalence.