ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
- CMR Phenotypes and Outcomes in Patients With Suspected Cardiac SarcoidosisAre cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) phenotypes based on left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) and late gadolinium enhancement (LGE) associated with long-term adverse outcomes in patients with suspected cardiac sarcoidosis (CS)?
- Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy and Onset of Chronic HypertensionWhat is the impact of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy (HDP) on the onset of chronic hypertension in primiparous women in the first years following childbirth?
- Trial of Left Bundle Branch vs. Biventricular Pacing for CRTWhat is the efficacy of left bundle branch pacing cardiac resynchronization therapy (LBBP-CRT) with biventricular pacing cardiac resynchronization therapy (BiVP-CRT) in patients with heart failure and reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF)?
- Impact of an Organized Treatment Pathway With Electrophysiology Emergency Room Consultation to Manage Atrial FibrillationThe increasing prevalence of atrial fibrillation (AF) worldwide is considered an epidemic leading to a significant economic burden on patients and the health care systems.
- Focus on EP | The Art of Atrial Fibrillation AblationThe question posed by my clinic patient was unexpected. Whereas most patients are interested in the safety, efficacy and postprocedural recovery of atrial fibrillation (AFib) ablation, this patient was curious about my procedural technique.