ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- JACC Study: Significant Decline in CV-Related Hospitalizations as COVID-19 Pandemic BeganIn the first month of the COVID-19 pandemic, a large health system in Massachusetts experienced a significant decrease in acute cardiovascular hospitalizations, compared with the same month in 2019, according to a study published May 22 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Validated Model for Predicting Sudden Cardiac Death in Pediatric HCMWhat is the validity of a sudden cardiac death (SCD) risk prediction model that is developed for pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)?
- DCB vs. DES for Treatment of In-Stent RestenosisWhat is the role of drug-coated balloon (DCB) angioplasty in the treatment of coronary in-stent restenosis (ISR)?
- Effect of Doxycycline on Aortic Aneurysm GrowthDoes doxycycline reduce the growth of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)?
- Analysis of Hydroxychloroquine or Chloroquine for COVID-19 TreatmentWhat is the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, alone or in combination with a second-generation macrolide, for treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?