ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Atrial Fibrillation Care Using Mobile Health TechnologyAre outcomes improved when mobile health technology is incorporated into the management of patients with atrial fibrillation (AF)?
- ACC Advocates for COVID-19 Prior Authorization ReliefThe ACC, in coordination with numerous leading national medical societies, has asked the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to encourage Medicare Advantage (MA) plans to waive prior authorization requirements for the duration of the national COVID-19 emergency.
- NCDR Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion RegistryWhat are patient, hospital, and physician characteristics and in-hospital outcomes for Watchman procedures performed in the United States in its first 3 years?
- Fitness and Mortality in Men During Two Different ErasDoes the inverse association between fitness and mortality persist in the current medical era of aggressive screening, risk factor modification, and newer treatment options?
- Poll Results: The COLCOT TrialIn our recent survey, we asked respondents about using colchicine after myocardial infarction (MI) based on the results of COLCOT (Colchicine Cardiovascular Outcomes Trial).