ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- What You Need to Know: Navigating the Iodinated Contrast Media ShortageThe shutdown of a GE manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China, during a COVID-19 lockdown in April has led to a significant shortage of iodinated contrast media worldwide.
- Management of Infective Endocarditis in People Who Inject DrugsThis state-of-the-art review outlines aspects of diagnosis and management of drug use-associated infective endocarditis (DUA-IE). The following are key points to remember.
- Childhood CV Risk Factors and Adult CV EventsIs the presence of cardiovascular (CV) risk factors in childhood associated with CV clinical events in adulthood?
- Awake Prone Position and Endotracheal Intubation in COVID-19 PatientsAmong nonintubated patients hospitalized with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)-related hypoxemia, what is the efficacy of prone positioning to decrease need for intubation, and to decrease incidence of mortality and other adverse clinic events?
- LYTEN: Better Hemodynamics With Self-Expanding vs. Balloon-Expanding Valves in ViV-TAVRIn the setting of a failed small (Journal of the American College of Cardiology.