ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Physical Activity is Higher in Patients With LVAD Compared With CHFHow do the daily physical activity levels in patients with CHF with LVAD support compare to the physical activity levels in well-matched patients with advanced CHF without LVAD support?
- Implementation Science Addresses Training and Technology Needs of Health Care Workers Caring for Adults With HFWhat is the role of technology among health care workers caring for patients with HF and what are the opportunities for identifying how technology could improve home health care delivery and better leverage the role of health care workers in the care team?
- CMS Releases Proposed 2021 Hospital Outpatient RuleThe proposed 2021 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) rule was released by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on Aug. 3 in tandem with the proposed 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule. The outpatient rule indicates a 2.6 percent payment update for hospitals and other proposals.
- CMS Releases Proposed 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and Hospital Outpatient RulesThe Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on Aug. 3 released the proposed 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule,
- Stress CMR for Risk Reclassification of Suspected CADCan vasodilator stress cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) reclassify risk in patients with suspected coronary artery disease (CAD)?