ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACCEL Lite: In-Hospital Initiation of Sodium Glucose Cotransporter-2 Inhibitors for Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection FractionFailure to initiate an SGLT2i to an eligible HFrEF patient exposes the patient to higher risk of early post-discharge death and readmission, and the real risk that the medication never gets prescribed at all.
- DAPT Duration for High Bleeding Risk Patients After PCIHow do outcomes compare when patients receive 1 versus 3 months of dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) in high bleeding risk patients undergoing drug-eluting stent (DES) implantation?
- Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in CYP2C19 Loss-of-Function Carriers With Stroke or TIAThe goal of the CHANCE-2 trial was to assess ticagrelor and aspirin versus clopidogrel and aspirin in reducing risk of subsequent stroke among patients with stroke or high-risk transient ischemic attack (TIA) who were CYP2C19 loss-of-function carriers.
- Post-PCI Physiology and Intravascular ImagingThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art review on improving percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) outcomes using postprocedural physiology and intravascular imaging.
- Unoperated Severe Symptomatic Aortic StenosisWhat proportion of patients with severe, symptomatic, high-gradient aortic stenosis (AS) undergo intervention; and what clinical factors affect the decision not to intervene?