ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Outcomes of Critically Ill Adults With COVID-19 in New York CityWhat are the clinical characteristics, clinical course, and outcomes of critically ill patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Reduction of Hospitalizations for MI in Italy in COVID-19 EraWhat is the effect of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on admissions to cardiac care units (CCUs) in Italy?
- Impact of Inclisiran on LDL-C Over 18 months in Patients With ASCVD or Risk-EquivalentThe goal of the ORION-11 trial was to evaluate inclisiran compared with placebo among patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) or ASCVD risk-equivalents. Inclisiran is a small interfering double-stranded RNA that inhibits PCSK9 production.
- Prevalence, Symptoms of Health Care Workers With COVID-19 in Early PhaseWhat was the prevalence and clinical presentation of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) among health care workers (HCWs) with self-reported fever or respiratory symptoms in the very early phase of exposure?
- Inclisiran for Subjects With ASCVD and Elevated Low-Density Lipoprotein CholesterolThe goal of the ORION-10 trial was to evaluate inclisiran compared with placebo among patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD). Inclisiran is a small interfering double-stranded RNA that inhibits proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) production.