ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACC CardiaCast: CardioNutrition â€“ An Intermittent Fasting Dietary PatternIntermittent fasting has become very popular, but what are the data to support that it is effective and/or safe? In this episode, Robert Ostfeld, MD, MSc, FACC, and Ethan Weiss, MD, discuss an intermittent fasting dietary pattern.
- ACC CardiaCast: CardioNutrition â€“ Case Study: Dietary PatternsIn this episode, Robert Ostfeld, MD, MSc, FACC, discusses a case from the Cardiac Wellness Program at Montefiore where dietary change was associated with improved angina.
- Prevalence of COPD in Atrial FibrillationWhat is the prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), what is its impact on clinical management and outcomes, and how does the use of beta-blockers (BBs) affect outcomes in these patients?
- Early Invasive Angiography in Acute Heart FailureWhat is the association of early coronary angiography during acute heart failure (HF) hospitalization with 2-year mortality, cardiovascular death, HF readmissions, and coronary revascularization?
- How To of Emergency Action PlanningEach year, it is estimated that 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes will suffer sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) during or soon after athletic activity.