ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Myocardial Injury in Severe COVID-19 vs. ARDSWhat are the prevalence and outcomes of myocardial injury in severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) compared to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) unrelated to COVID-19?
- Finerenone in Reducing Kidney Failure and Disease Progression in Diabetic Kidney DiseaseThe goal of the FIDELIO-DKD trial was to assess the safety and efficacy of finerenone in reducing cardiovascular (CV) and renal events among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Poll Results: SGLT2 Inhibitors for Patients with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction: Who Should Prescribe Them?Sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors have recently made a surprising transition from the realm of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) pharmacotherapy into a new role within heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) medical therapy.
- CV Complications of CAR T-Cell TherapyChimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell immunotherapy is a cancer therapy designed to redirect T-cell specificity to tumor-associated antigens.
- EAST-AFNET 4: Redefining the Role of Rhythm Control in AF TherapyAF is the most prevalent cardiac arrhythmia worldwide and is associated with increased morbidity and mortality.