ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- COVID-19 and Incidence of Ischemic Stroke and Acute MIDoes active coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection confer an increased risk of ischemic stroke and acute myocardial infarction (AMI)?
- Boston Area COVID-19 Consortium (BACC) Bay Tocilizumab TrialThe goal of the trial was to evaluate the interleukin-6 receptor blocker tocilizumab compared with placebo among patients hospitalized with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Acute Cardiovascular Events and Influenza in Hospitalized AdultsWhat is the rate of cardiovascular events in patients hospitalized with laboratory-confirmed influenza?
- Echo Abnormalities in COVID-Associated Myocardial InjuryIn patients with myocardial injury associated with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), what echocardiographic abnormalities are seen, and what are their prognostic implications?
- Paper Addresses Key Areas of Uncertainty in COVID-19 and the Athletic HeartAs critical data to advance the understanding of COVID-19 outcomes in athletes is currently being collected, thoroughly rehearsed emergency action planning represents the best strategy to save lives, according to a paper published Oct. 26 in JAMA Cardiology.