ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACC Advocacy in Action: Summary of Ongoing Efforts to Protect Clinicians and Patients During COVID-19The ACC continues to stress the need for more personal protective equipment (PPE) and other critical supplies to enable caregivers to safely help patients on the front lines, along with continued telehealth flexibility; liability protection for clinicians during this public health emergency; and essential support for the medical workforce, practices, and institutions to maintain patient […]
- Poll: Another Take on STEMI During the PandemicCOVID-19 is associated with significant cardiac involvement in at least 20% of patients in the intensive care unit.
- FDA Announces Recall of Imager II Angiographic Catheters Due to Tip DetachmentThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a Class I recall of Boston Scientific's IMAGER II 5F Angiographic Catheters due to "a potential for the catheter tip to become detached during a patient procedure or during procedure preparation."
- COVID-19 Infection and Renin Angiotensin System BlockersThe following are key perspectives from this Viewpoint on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection and renin angiotensin system blockers.
- CAC for Allocation of Aspirin in Primary Prevention of CVDWhat is the value of coronary artery calcium scoring (CAC) for guiding aspirin allocation for primary prevention using 2019 aspirin meta-analysis data on atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) relative risk reduction (RRR) and bleeding risk?