ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from September 8-9, 2023 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://web.cvent.com/event/314c67f2-d26f-4ad9-bfd7-8011b1bd9dcb/summary
- JACC Scientific Statement Explores Impact of dLVAD on Quality of Life For HF PatientsThe use of durable mechanical circulatory support, such as a durable left ventricular assist device (dLVAD), is an important but often underutilized treatment for patients with advanced heart failure (HF), according to a JACC Scientific Statement published Sept. 25 in JACC.
- LDL-C Reduction With Lipid-Lowering Therapy for Older IndividualsIs there a difference in clinical effectiveness of lowering low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) with lipid-lowering therapy for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease among older and younger individuals?
- ACC and Serv Medical Start Collaboration on Digital Health Care InnovationThe ACC started a strategic innovation collaboration with Serv Medical, a Singapore-based healthcare big data and AI company, with the goal of revolutionizing cardiovascular care through digital therapeutics and fostering medical excellence in developing markets.
- Editorsâ€™ Corner | Fall(ing) Forward Into New Frontiers, New ScienceAs the landscape for delivering health care continues to evolve, home-based care is poised to be the next frontier in advancing where and how we deliver health care. This month's cover story looks at this transformative approach that provides advanced medical treatments and services in the comfort of a patient's residence â€“ putting them truly […]
- Feature | Transcatheter Heart Valve Technology: An UpdateOver the last 20 years, TAVR has undergone remarkable growth and evolution. Technological advancements, coupled with expanding clinical evidence, have led to the widespread adoption of TAVR as a mainstream treatment for aortic valve disease.