ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- SCAI Expert Consensus Update on Best Practices in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory: Optimizing Quality of CareThe cardiac catheterization laboratory is an increasingly complex environment encompassing a range of procedures and care teams.
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Future CancerStudy Questions - To what extent are traditional cardiovascular (CV) risk factors, CVD, CVD biomarkers, and ideal CV health metrics associated with future cancer?
- CardiaCast: New Hope in HF: The Evolving Evidence for SGLT2 InhibitorsIn this episode, Alanna Morris, MD, MSc, FACC; Javed Butler, MBBS, FACC; John McMurray, MD, FACC; and Muthiah Vaduganathan, MD, FACC, discuss the role of sodium-glucose transport protein 2 inhibitors in the new hope in heart failure (HF).
- CV Societies Issue Statement Supporting COVID-19 Vaccines For All Health Care WorkersThe following statement was issued in support of all health care systems requiring COVID-19 vaccines for health care and long-term care employees.
- Cardiovascular and Kidney Outcomes in Diabetes and PrediabetesAmong patients with normoglycemia, prediabetes, and type 2 diabetes (T2D), what are the risks of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), chronic kidney disease (CKD), and heart failure (HF)?