ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- LV End-Diastolic Pressure vs. Urine Flow Rateâ€“Guided Hydration in Preventing AKIFor intravenous (IV) hydration to prevent contrast-associated acute kidney injury (CA-AKI), which guiding strategy is superior: one based on left ventricular end-diastolic pressure (LVEDP) or one based on urine flow rate (UFR)?
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (9/15/20)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of September 14)This week's View focuses on the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) resources on ACC.org, including an article about the risk factors are associated with development of PE in patients hospitalized for COVID-19, an article about whether cardiac magnetic resonance imaging identifies competitive collegiate athletes recovered from COVID-19 infection who are at higher risk for return to […]
- Telehealth and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: A Discussion of the Why and the HowThe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has led to disruption in every aspect of cardiovascular care delivery.
- Few Cardiologists, Oncologists â€˜Very Comfortableâ€™ Treating CV Complications in Cancer Patients, Survey ShowsFew Cardiologists, Oncologists ‘Very Comfortable’ Treating CV Complications in Cancer Patients, Survey Shows Less than one-fifth of both cardiologists and oncologists in a recent survey report feeling “very comfortable” treating patients with cardiovascular complications secondary to cancer treatments, according to a study published Sept. 15 in JACC: CardioOncology.