ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of February 17)In this week's View, guest host Dr. Deepak Bhatt gives us an update from the SOLVE-TAVI trial; talks about the diagnostic performance of FFRangio, an angiogram-derived fractional flow reserve technology; and introduces the HUNT study, which looked at physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cardiovascular outcomes in individuals with atrial fibrillation.
- Development of Strategic Roadmaps to Overcome the Evidence/Clinical Practice MismatchTranscatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) has radically changed the therapeutic approach to severe aortic stenosis (AS).
- Mitral Valve-in-ValveHere's a common question we get from patients with previous surgical valves: "Doctor, I heard you can implant valves now using catheter techniques without open heart surgery. Is that true?"
- Physical Activity, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Outcomes in Atrial FibrillationDoes regular physical activity (PA) and higher estimated cardiorespiratory fitness (eCRF) in persons with atrial fibrillation (AF) impact all-cause mortality, cardiovascular disease (CVD) mortality, morbidity, and stroke?
- TCT 2019 RevisitedAt Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics 2019 (TCT 2019), the annual scientific symposium of the Cardiovascular Research Foundation, we saw many unique trial presentations, but we also saw some presentations that offered additional insight into comprehensive aspects of trials that were presented previously.